Come and discover the unknown Lyon, and stay in this bucolic and rural apartment.
A nice hot chocolate in the sofa ? A sweet breakfast on the terrace ?
With a unexpected style, this charming pied à terre will welcome you all year long. Cosy and friendly atmosphere, you feel like at home as soon as you arrive.
A small piece of paradise, in the famous Saint Vincent district, at the bottom of Pentes de la Croix Rousse.
Like the countryside but in heart of the city center.
★ You're still hesitating ? Book it now!!!! ★
★ LAYOUT ★
- A cosy main lounge, bright and warm
- Two double beds (whose one in mezzanine)
- Fully equiped kitchen
- With outside patio
- Perfect location in the center but very quiet !
- Terrace with chairs and table
★ Fully equiped ★
- Free Wifi
- Two double beds 140x190cm for two people each
- One single bed for child or adult
- Kitchen fully equiped : Gas stove, fridge, pots, stove, oven, toaster and crockery for 4 people (plates, glasses, cutlery, bowls, cups, wine glasses ...)
- Nespresso coffee machine and kettle
- Bed linen ans towels included
- Shower Gel, Shampoo
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and small ironing board
- Washing machine
Many small shops around : bakeries, restaurants, bars, banks...
Very close to the Place des Terreaux and the Hôtel de Ville
★ PERFECT LOCATIONL★
- 5 minutes walking from Place des Terreaux
- 20 minutes walking from Place Bellecour
- 5 minutes walking from Quais de Saône
- Vélo'v station
- Nightclubs : Maison Mère, Boston
You can enjoy city center only walking, you don't need public transportation.
- Accommodates: 2-5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
24 Hour Check-in Air Conditioning Baby bath Baby crib Babysitter recommendation
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
Concierge Dishwasher Elevator
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
Hangers Heating Highchair
- Linen Towels
Long Term Rentals Available
Private entrance Safety Card Self Check-in Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Washing Machine
- Work Desk
Justine C. (France)
Super bien placé pour découvrir Lyon ! Je recommande !September 2018