Very nice studio ideally located on the Fourvière hill, near the Basilica and 10 minutes from old Lyon. Entirely redone with taste !
“Lodge de Fourvière“ is a very pretty, renovated studio of 25 m2, modern and equipped for your comfort. Located on the ground floor of the residence, the studio is bright and tastefully decorated.
Space is optimized and well appointed with storage to allow you to have a pleasant stay.
A deposit of 500 euros will be requested by our partner Swikly.
You will receive a link directly after your reservation. You just have to fill in the form to validate this deposit.
Don't worry, nothing will be charged to your credit card if there is no damage.
★ Do you like this studio ? Book it without further delay !!! ★
★ LAYOUT ★
- Quiet and well-appointed, with soft and warm colors
- A pleasant living room, bright and tastefully decorated
- A double bed
- An equipped kitchenette
- In front of the visitation park, near “Notre Dame de Fourvière“
- A beautiful bathroom with large Italian style shower
★ FULLY EQUIPPED ★
- HD TV
- Free wifi for all the studio
- A 140x190cm double bed that can accommodate 2 people
- Equipped kitchenette: combined microwave, fridge, toaster, saucepan and kitchen utensils
- Coffee machine and kettle
- Bed linen and towels provided (organic cotton equivalent to 4-star hotel)
- Shower gel, shampoo and eco-friendly soap provided
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
★ DISTRICT ★
- In the heart of the Unesco sector, located on the Fourvière hill, where the basilica and the statue of the Virgin are located that dominate the city, this pleasant and quiet area is full of little gems
- Fourvière and its hill are classified as a major site in France (the Basilica of Fourvière has 2.5 million visitors per year)
- Going down to old Lyon, you will find the ancient park on one side and magnificent gardens on the other which overlook Lyon. Do not miss the magnificent views from the forecourt of the basilica and the famous Tower Eiffel from Lyon
- This incredible site makes it possible to approach the 2000 years of history of Lyon!
★ IDEAL LOCATION ★
- You can walk to Vieux Lyon in less than 10 minutes, via the Rosaire garden, the garden most romantic of Lyon. Arranged in the 19th century, it offers beautiful walks and beautiful flowered corners (roses and hydrangeas in particular) with a breathtaking view of the city, Old Lyon and the Croix Rousse hill.
- You can also take the pretty climb of Gourguillon, or the historic funicular, 1st funicular to the world, connecting the two districts.
- Old Lyon and its 3 districts St Georges, St Jean and St Paul is the historic and medieval heart of Lyon, a UNESCO heritage site, you can stroll and enjoy this area, shops, plugs Lyon, take the Traboules that cross the buildings or visit the various museums at your disposal (the Gadagne museum, the cinema museum ..).
- Funicular F2 Vieux-Lyon> Fourvière stop "Fourvière"
- Funicular F1 Vieux-Lyon> Saint-Just stop "Saint-Just"
- Bus 90
You can easily walk around because of its central location.
- Accommodates: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Studio
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
24 Hour Check-in Air Conditioning Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby crib Balcony Baroque
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Maker
Concierge Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary Dishwasher Ecological Elevator Empire Energy-efficient devices
Fridge Full Equipped Kitchen Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
Hand sanitizer Hangers Heating Highchair Historical Hi-tech
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
- Linen Towels
Long Term Rentals Available Masks available Microwave Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages Private entrance
- Professionally cleaned
- Self Check-in
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
Ventilator Victorian Vineyard Wood Work Desk
This place would love your review